Old Kenmare Outpost For Sale On Bids
Burke-Divide Electric Cooperative, Inc., a cooperative corporation under the laws of the State of North Dakota (“Seller”) will receive bids delivered to the undersigned on the following described real estate situated in Ward County, North Dakota:
Township 160 North, Range 88 West of the 5th P.M.
Section 17: Outlot 11 located in SE1/4
1. Physical Address & Description. 49600 - 422nd Ave. N.W., Kenmare, ND; 2 acres (1.5 acres fenced), 4,000 square foot heated building with office area and bathroom, 3,200 square foot cold storage building.
2. Minerals. There are no minerals included in the sale.
3. Bids. All bids must be submitted and received in writing on or before 11:00 a.m. on March 27, 2019. Bids must be signed by the bidder and must include the bidder’s mailing address, email address, and telephone number. Bids can be submitted via mail to Burke-Divide Electric Cooperative, Inc., Attn: Jerry King, PO Box 6, Columbus, ND 58727, telephone (701) 939-6671 by March 25, 2019, or brought in person to the sale on March 27, 2019, at 11:00 a.m.
4. Date of Bid Off. Bids will be opened by the Board of Directors and then all bidders will be allowed to raise their bids at an oral bid-off to take place on March 27, 2019, at 11:00 a.m., at Burke-Divide Electric Cooperative, Inc., New Kenmare Outpost, 45400 506th St NW/Hwy 52, Kenmare, ND.
5. Terms. The high bidder(s) shall execute a Purchase Agreement on March 27, 2019. The agreed price must be paid in full within 30 days of notification of acceptance of the bid. Seller shall furnish an up-to-date abstract of title (or title insurance) and Warranty Deed. Property is sold subject to all easements, rights-of-way, restrictions and reservations of record. Property is sold “where is” and “as is”. Real estate taxes for 2019 shall be paid for by Buyer. Possession shall transfer at closing.
6. Questions. Questions regarding the property or bid process should be directed to General Manager Jerry King at (701) 939-6671.
7. Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to waive irregularities in bids, and to modify the manner of the sale in any particular whatsoever.